Camelot SharePoint Document Library Browser for Umbraco is not only a competent utility to integrate Microsoft SharePoint Document Libraries and Umbraco, it is also the only standardised component that offer an integration between SharePoint Document Libraries and Umbraco.
The Camelot SharePoint Document Library Browser communicates with SharePoint directly with the Camelot .NET Connector, this requires that the Camelot .NET SharePoint Connector is installed on the same host running Umbraco.
Features included in release 1.0
- Browse any SharePoint Document Library files and folders in Umbraco
- Download files
- Upload files
- Create folders
In feature releases
- Connect to SharePoint through the remote Camelot WCF Service (no longer require a local installation of the Camelot .NET Connector)
- Possibilities to delete files and folders
- Umbraco 4 or newer (untested with older versions)
- A valid license of Camelot .NET Connector installed on the same host as Umbraco
The Camelot SharePoint Document Library Browser for Umbraco is opensource software and released under FreeBSD License. You are free to use, modify and distribute it as stated by the license here. If you want to contribute any changes or add-ons please do so to firstname.lastname@example.org.